Beautycon London 2015

Posted on Monday, 25 May 2015

So first off, I just want to apologise for the lack of posting recently; I've been trying to figure out my brand, my new upcoming creative project and just my life in general to be honest...

Anywayyy, I went to my first ever Beautycon convention this Saturday. For those that don't know, it's an event which unites Youtubers, brands and all things beauty! It's also gives viewers a chance to meet their favorite Youtube gurus.

It usually takes place in NYC and LA so when I found out it was coming to London (only half an hour away from me to be precise), I almost died!

Met some lovely girls during  the event!
I met so many of my fave YouTubers, including Tasha Green (below), Pretty Sickly, Beautycrush, Patricia Bright & more!


Was lovely seeing Tasha for the 3rd time lol!


The lovely Patricia 
 I also went to a number panels from the content creators themselves:

 
(From left): HelloOctoberXO, Aidan Alexander, Amy Pham from The Platform, Fleur de Force, Lana and Caroline Hirons
The lovely Shirley

A cheeky OOTD: Jacket: H&M | Skirt: Missguided | Boots: Office | Necklace, Top & Bag: Primark
I'd actually met a lot of my fave YouTubers prior to Beautycon, some of them even recognised me from when we'd met before! Which was crazy! But, the ultimate reason why I even came to Beautycon was to meet Claire Marshall (a.k.a HeyClaire). It's weird 'cause I first subscribed to her so casually, and had no idea how much I'd come to love her channel!


Words can't describe how much of an inspiration Claire (right) has been, when it comes to fashion, life and just everything! I also met Amelia Liana (left), I don't watch her but she was a lovely person all the same :)

Overall, Beautycon was SO GOOD! Money well spent! I actually felt really inspired to start my own YT channel...no promises but definitely considering it...

Btw, if I look really awkward in this photos, I was! Due to all the excitement/nervousness of meeting my faves IRL!

Until the next post,


P.S Don't forget to follow me on social media for more updates! ^^^

Post a Comment