Take that leap

Posted on Thursday, 30 April 2015

So for the past week or so I've been reflecting, doing a lot of reading and genuinely trying to 'figure it out'.


I've gone back to the 'drawing board' , hence my return to the plain white wall that I used in earlier blog-posts.


I've been looking for something new/fresh for the final part of this gap year - I've done the fashion internships, travelled abroad, met a vast range of people...

Now what?


And then it hit me.

 I want to create.  I want to use my imagination to produce, design or invent something original.


Now I just need to take the final 'leap' of faith to do so...


'Cause in the end you'll only regret the chances you didn't take.


Photography/styling/modelling/creative direction: Rebecca Cofie

Dress & Jacket: Missguided
Shoes: Topshop

And as overused/corny as that last quote is, it ain't nothin' but the truth!

Thanks for reading :-) stay tuned for my upcoming creative project in the next few weeks,
  1. This post is so inspiring! I love new adventures & possibilities. I can't wait to see what you create :)
    I also think your blog is so chic! Love the post X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, glad I was able to inspire someone with my journey :) stay tuned for the upcoming project! xx

      Delete