Holland Park

Posted on Sunday, 19 April 2015

Dress: H&M | Coat: Topshop
Bag: H&M
Sunglasses: Random touristy store in Miami | Shoes: Reebok Classics


Photography: Edita Lozovska

For me, Spring represents hope and optimism. It's a sign of better things to come - i.e. summer! 

These photos were taken in Holland Park, a beautiful park in Kensington (London), last weekend, wearing an outfit I threw together the night before...

I feel like outfit styling is easier in Spring...as you don't need a huge winter coat to cover up a great outfit!

In terms of day to day life, I've been trying to work on the next and final (*sad face*) part of this gap year. I want to end it with a bang, knowing I've completed all my goals/aims. Stay tuned for more!!!

And don't forget to follow me on Instagram, Twitter and Bloglovin' to stay updated :-)

  1. I love yours outfit.Also your hair is adorable :)

    http://maariemarie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete