Vecchio Vintage Photoshoot

Posted on Monday, 12 January 2015

Hey hey hey!

As promised in my last post, I mentioned that I had an exciting upcoming photo-shoot to share. I gained an internship in December with Vecchio Vintage, an online vintage retailer that has pop-up stores in various locations every now and then! I did a variety of tasks, including a photo-shoot showcasing the clothes:

After editing and narrowing them down, here are some of the final images:


Coat: http://vecchiovintage.com/shop/jackets-and-coats/brown-snakeskin-printed-mac/
Rings: http://www.usfashionsource.com/#!mh/c1k4q

Headcrown: http://www.usfashionsource.com/#!product/prd1/2902685921/circlet-vintage-headpiece
Dress: http://vecchiovintage.com/shop/dresses/long-purple-tina-warren-gown-with-knitted-details/

Photography: Rebecca Cofie
Art Direction: Rebecca Cofie
Styling: Sharmina Rahman/Rebecca Cofie
Makeup: Sharmina Rahman
Model: Caitlin at FCM Model Management

I was extremely grateful for this internship, as I was able to direct a photo-shoot for a brand (with the help of Vecchio Vintage founder, Sharmina Rahman) - from the styling, to location scouting, model casting and more! Fashion art-direction in its purest form!! And this is basically my career goal in life - to be a fashion art or creative director who creates fashion imagery for brands or magazines woohoo!

Vecchio Vintage is a wonderful brand, with amazing vintage clothing from Italy and Paris! I'm so blessed to have been able to intern with them. Do check them out at www.vecchiovintage.com.  They're also on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook so follow them there :-) gogogo! I've also linked the items that are available online in the photo captions above ^ The rings/headcrown are also designed by Marianna Harutunian, an acclaimed celebrity jewellery designer!

Until next time,
Instagram | Twitter


P.S. You can see more of my fashion photography at www.rebeccacofie.squarespace.com
  1. Wow you're an amazing photographer. I'm trying to learn photography now. Congrats on your internship! It's also funny because I was considering a career as a creative director. It's great that they give you such a hands on opportunity. - culturedmisprint.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your comment, it really means a lot to me! And definitely, it took a lot of hardwork to get the internship but it was so worth it! Xx

      Delete
  2. gorgeous photoshoot, the pictures look so perfect. really nice shots :)
    lets follow eachother! just let me know and I will follow back :)

    - www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete