Teen Vogue!

Posted on Monday, 19 January 2015

I've been a loyal subscriber to Teen Vogue for about 2 and a half years now.

I'm pretty sure that reading the publication every month contributed to my interest in fashion, which led to quite an accumulation of Teen Vogue magazines!

A photoshoot of mine about the Fashion Media industry- a lot of Teen Vogue magazines as you can see! More photography at www.rebeccacofie.squarespace.com
1st edition: published 2008
When I was about 15/16, I picked up the first Teen Vogue Handbook which featured interviews/success stories/tips from a variety of top industry professionals such as Anna Wintour, Bruce Weber and more....The handbook was a huge eye-opener to the working fashion industry and the variety of jobs within it (other than fashion design). Since then, I've referred to the book whenever I need inspiration, motivation or just entertainment haha!

Anyway, recently they came out with an updated edition (published Nov 2014) of the Teen Vogue Handbook, which reflects how the industry has changed over the years. They now have a 'digital' section featuring interviews from bloggers (e.g. Michelle Phan), entrepreneurs (e.g. Sophia Amoroso, Natalie Massenet), street-style photographers and more! All the other sections (Designers, Stylists, Photographers, Model, Beauty Artists and Editors) have 90% updated content also! The handbook also includes a FREE one-year subscription to Teen Vogue magazine!

And you can have the updated edition today!!!!!! I ordered a copy, not knowing that my Mum had bought one for me as a Christmas present as well, so now I have 2 copies, one of which I'm selling as I don't need both:



This is especially useful as they only sell the updated edition on Amazon.com, so for any readers that want to buy it from a UK destination (which may reduce delivery time/cost, depending on where you're based) you can do! I'm also selling it at a reasonable price (£10.00) with FREE Post & Packaging, or you could even place a bid to get it for a cheaper deal...gogogo!


*This product has now been sold as of 21/01/15



  1. I love your blog! Wow, keep up the good work!

    Can you please visit/follow mine & my 15yr olds twins blog x


    P.S- Do you want to follow each other's blogs on GFC? I'll follow you back ;) x



    Fashions Mama

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah sure I'll check it out x

      Delete