Update: The Grind

Posted on Wednesday, 17 December 2014

Yes, I am still alive.

Tartan scarf: Primark
'Leather' (it's actually denim) jacket: H&M
Black skort: Missguided | Slip on shoes: Topshop
Stripey top: Oasis (old)
So what exactly have I been getting up to recently? 

The title pretty much explains it - staying on 'the grind'. And for those of you who don't know what that means; hustling, working, making my own luck, opening doors.

I've mentioned before that one of my goals in this gap year is to intern. And I can finally say that I bagged a second internship - finally! I'm really really really enjoying it so far!

But that also means I need to figure out where my priorities lie.

I want to do everything on this gap year; blog, intern, do photography but I do need to organise my time even more/be super super super disciplined if I want to do everything to its fullest potential. This is one of my goals for 2015.

On a positive note I do have an exciting photoshoot coming up which I should be sharing on here veryyy soon yaaaay. Until next time...and enjoy the GIF! :-)

MWAH! 
Instagram | Twitter


  1. Wow I love this look. That scarf is so nice. x Heroine In Heels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! :) amazing what you find in Primark these days x

      Delete
  2. I'm so jealous that you're on a gap year, hope it's been great for you so far! Great post! Xx
    The Style Icon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has, one of the best decisions I've made! Thanks I'll make sure to check out your blog :)

      Delete