'Cause we never go out of style

Posted on Thursday, 13 November 2014

And I'm back with another OOTD woooo!!! I've been wearing this outfit pretty regularly recently - all courtesy of the high street, would you believe?



Jumper dress: H&M | Trench: Primark | Bag: Topshop | Loafers: Dune
I never thought I'd be one for a turtle neck but apparently I am...and it happens to go perfectly with my Primark trench I got a few weeks back, my sister's brown bag and an old pair of loafers which I never wear!

You could also count the invisible tights I'm wearing lol....

On a side note, you don't know much potential your local area has as a shooting location until you try! The lamp-post/colours/nature perfectly complement my outfit, and I'll definitely be doing more OOTDs here as a result! 

Instagram | Twitter


P.S The Zalando photoshoot images from my Berlin trip have now come in, stay tuned for those :-)
  1. Gosh that dress is so gorgeous. It works so well with the whole ensemble. Love x
    Heroine In Heels

    ReplyDelete
  2. this outfit is so beautiful , you look gorgeous .
    kisses
    debow
    ohdebow.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi lovely,
    I am in love with the last image, so dreamy :)
    I hope you are doing well - I am so proud of you, I love the shots of you from Berlin - a true stunner!
    E xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks Edita, I really appreciate it! :) xxx

      Delete