Berlin: Zalando Blogger Photoshoot

Posted on Monday, 17 November 2014

So if you didn't already know, I went to Berlin a couple weeks ago as my friend Edita won the People's Choice prize for the Zalando Blogger Awards (see my day 1 OOTD here)!

We did a photoshoot on the second day - here are some pics from the set; we got to choose our own clothes and our hair/makeup was done by a professional:




Now here are the photoshoot pictures:


with Edita


My outfit (styled by yours truly! ) - Jumper: Vero Moda | Trousers: Comma, | Shoes: Buffalo London
Grateful is not even the word to describe it!!!!! I came into this gap year thinking I'd be doing fashion photography, blogging etc and more but to be able to go abroad was just surreal!!! I'm so thankful to Edita for choosing me as her plus one but also to the Zalando team for being so welcoming when we arrived! And can we get a round of applause to Edita for winning the award too!

Cheers to more amazing things like this happening in my gap year,
Instagram | Twitter
  1. Beautiful blog! :)

    I would like to invite you to my blog as well! I would be so happy if we support each other on GFC, Facebook and maybe Instagram!
    Do it and let me know! xx

    Blog | Facebook Page | Bloglovin | Instagram

    ReplyDelete