Berlin OOTD!

Posted on Tuesday, 4 November 2014

So first of all, can I just apologise for the lack of posts recently...I've been so busy applying for internships, had to go Manchester recently as well to visit family and then the next thing you know, it's been 3 weeks since I put up a blog post! *hides face in shame*

Anyway, for the millionth time in this gap year, the impossible happened...

I got to go to Berlin, courtesy of Zalando, the German online retailer!!!

How, may you ask?

My lovely friend, Edita from www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk won the People's Choice Award for the Zalando Blogger Awards! Well done to her! The prize was a 2 day trip to Berlin where the awards were presented, a photoshoot and dinner with the other bloggers from France and Spain. Edita was able to bring a plus one and she chose me! :') #forevergrateful

Now for a quick OOTD from my day 1 outfit:



Sweatshirt: H&M | Leather shorts: H&M | Shoes & bag: Topshop | Fur jacket (above): Primark
H&M's new Autumn/Winter collection is pretty good! I did a bit of high street shopping before I went and I was surprised by the goodies that H&M had to offer (in this case the shorts and sweatshirt), at decent prices as well!

We also did a professional photoshoot with Zalando on the second day, the photos should be available soon, so stay tuned for those :-)

Instagram | Twitter

  1. Love your outfit, those shorts are to die for!
    xx

    www.josephineteresa.com


    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is so on point! Can't wait to see more from you, now following!
    Would you mind taking a look into my blog? Would be amazing!
    FASHION ENVIOUS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanksss, yeah I'll definitely take a look :)

      Delete
  3. cannot love this enough! and great H&M finds, need to check out my local store now
    x http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I know, sometimes you walk in and find loads of great pieces! This was one of those times haha x

      Delete