Primark Haul + Blogging Masterclass!

Posted on Sunday, 12 October 2014

So in the run up to LFW, I was searching for fashion week opportunities to get involved in. During my search, I discovered the 'Oxford Street Fashion Showcase', where a selection of shops on London's famous Oxford Street hosted different fashion events. I applied to a variety of different shops (Primark, Topshop, Oasis...can't remember the rest...), not really thinking about it.

On Friday 12th September, I found out I got into the Primark showcase which was a blogging masterclass with Victoria from In The Frow, a bag of AW14 Primark goodies, a chance to see the new AW14 collection and an £100 Primark gift voucher! I actually got the email on the train, on the way home after the first day of fashion week!

Shocked was an understatement. 

To have an amazing start to LFW, then to get the email that I had won this (especially considering I applied on a complete whim) was surreal...I'm just SO grateful!



Victoria on the right
About a week or so after, I splashed the cash (or voucher should I say) in Primark! I spent about 2 hours in there but boy was it worth it! Here are a variety of outfits from the past week which feature my Primark purchases:

Firstly, I bought a longline blazer...

Blazer & Crop Top: Primark | Shoes, jeans and bag: Topshop
a fur jacket and boots...

Fur jacket & boots: Primark | Dress and bag : Topshop - how perf are the shadows/lighting in this?
and lastly a 'floppy' trench coat...

Trench: Primark | Jumper: Zara | Boots and bag: Topshop
Overall, I'm rather happy with my purchases! I realised soon after that they're all jackets/coats, but they are necessary, especially now the weather's dropped suddenly after the 'Indian summer' we had in September.

I plan to do a few more OOTDs/posts with highly visual outfit content now I've found the perfect place to shoot them in my local area. Until next time!

  1. Amazing!
    Congrats on winning, I think you deserve it anyway. The things you've bought with your gift card are beautiful.
    x

    www.josephineteresa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks so much, you're so kind :) xx

      Delete
  2. that trench is gorgeous! looks way more expensive

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win raybans worth £129! click here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, Primark is a godsend haha x

      Delete