The New 'It' Bag?

Posted on Friday, 22 August 2014

The 'It' bag or the 'must-have' bag of the season is the accessory which everyone has. I don't know whether this particular bag below fulfills the 'everyone' part but it's my 'it' bag!





Outfit: All Topshop

I bought this accessory from Topshop last week after seeing similar bags in other high street stores, such as Urban Outfitters and Primark. However, this particular one stood out for me as it can be worn as a handbag or a rucksack. Its double functionality immediately reminded me of the Cara Delevingne Mulberry bag. They also had the bag in white as well; both looked great but I ultimately chose the black version as it's more versatile and less likely to show up dirt! It also has plenty of room for school books, a card, phone holder and all that jazz! So, if anyone's looking for a new bag (back to school or everyday) for the Autumn I'd highly recommend it :)

  1. That would definitely be my 'it' bag too! Love it x

    www.kcwong1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bag and how you can wear it in two completely different ways!
    And you really have a lovely blog!

    x

    JOSEPHINE T.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete