The Fashion Blogger

Posted on Thursday, 17 July 2014


'Leather' Jacket: H&M | Cami: Primark | Skort: Topshop | Heels: New Look

Hey guys, so this is my first ever fashion blog post! Hooray! I thought I'd start out with one of my favourite items: the skort! I bought this a few weeks ago from Topshop (finally!) and have been wearing it religiously throughout summer. After seeing this famous skort paired with the complimentary Zara heels, I thought I'd do the same but use my lookalike New Look ones instead. And of course, the 'leather' jacket (actually made from denim) goes perfectly with this... Every single fashion blogger has at least one of these items in their closet so why not introduce my blog with this outfit?

Now I'm just excited for my birthday, which is tomorrow (the big 18) and more fashion blogging which will be shortly to come!

Rebecca xx
  1. I love this outfit - the shape of the skirt's hem is such a great way to add structure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that's what I love about the skort, you can wear it with anything as well! x

      Delete

NEW