Full Flo

Posted on Wednesday, 23 July 2014



Top: Topshop | Trousers: Warehouse | Sandals: Urban Outfitters

I've been wanting these sandals for quite a while, especially since River Island came out with a range for their summer collection. Anyway, I spotted them in Urban Outfitters in the sale and thought I'd pick them up seeing as I had a gift voucher and was entitled to student discount! I'm in love! They go with so many things in my wardrobe and are the perfect addition to a summer outfit...especially these floral pants. I've also been rocking my fro recently, following a beauty revelation that I had a few months ago and it adds to the whole vibe of the outfit. Anyway, enjoy the post and see you in the next one!

Rebecca xx
  1. Love love love the colors in your pants and those shoes are to die for!

    Twinvibes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look - so pretty! If you get the chance please check out my blog, I've just started up and would appreciate some advice :)

    www.chionebrasiliahardy.blogspot.com

    Chione XX

    ReplyDelete